Ezy2Giv TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Giver means any person or a body corporate willing to donate;
- Child or children means a person or persons who are under the age of 16;
- Organisation means registered charities and churches;
- Ezy2Giv Portal means the donation platform or services provided on our web site https://ezy2giv.com or on an Organisations website or by any other means including mobile device application;
- Ezy2Giv Programme means the programme whereby Givers give to Organisations using the Ezy2Giv Portal.
- Participant means Givers and Organisations;
- User includes a Giver, Organisation and user of our website and the Ezy2Giv Programme.
Ezy2Giv’s vision is to be the world’s most secure and cost effective payment software solution for Organisations and Givers. We aim to enable organisations around the globe to maximise available funds for the intended purpose of that Organisation, by reducing processing and administration costs of fund raising.
Any modifications of these terms become effective immediately they are posted on this website and continued use of the site indicate acceptance of the modifications.
This disclaimer is not limited by the following specific disclaimers:
- Ezy2Giv is not liable for any loss or any damage related to the use of the Ezy2Giv Programme or the Ezy2Giv website or any related entities websites.
- Information on this website is provide in good faith however Ezy2Giv makes no warranty as to the accuracy of information contained on the website.
- Ezy2Giv does not warrant continual service nor will it be liable for damages or loss to computer operations due to use of our site or the Ezy2Giv Programme.
- Any access to the site which is illegal or prohibited is the responsibility of the user.
- Ezy2Giv has no control or responsibility for, any linked websites. Any links are not an endorsement or recommendation of the Ezy2Giv and any use of them is subject to that site’s terms and conditions.
How Ezy2Giv works
Ezy2Giv is designed to connect Givers and Organisations. There is no agency, partnership, joint venture or employment relationship intended or created by or arising out of Ezy2Giv’s services.
We do not represent or act for either Givers or Organisations nor do we endorse any Giver or Organisation.
We merely act as a conduit for the giving of monetary donations.
To participate, Givers must be registered with Ezy2Giv. Ezy2Giv reserves the right to refuse, suspend or end your registration at its sole discretion. While registration is free, it is non-transferrable.
We ask that you keep your registration details up to date and that you do not share your registration particulars with any other person (i.e. your log-in details including your password).
Givers may donate via our website or via the Ezy2Giv Programme. No refunds shall be made.
All cash donations shall be processed in Australian Dollars (AUD).
Your donation is given directly to your chosen Organisation and at no time does Ezy2Giv directly receive any donations.
Must be Registered
To participate in the Ezy2Giv Programme, Giver’s must be registered with Ezy2Giv. Ezy2Giv reserves the right to refuse, suspend or end your registration at its sole discretion. While registration is free, it is non-transferrable. We ask that you keep your registration details up to date and that you do not share your registration particulars with any other person (i.e. your log-in details including your password).
To participate in the Ezy2Giv Programme, Organisations must licence the use of the Ezy2Giv Programme from Ezy2Giv pursuant to a licence agreement (Software Agreement). Ezy2Giv reserves the right to refuse, suspend or end the Software Agreement at its sole discretion.
Organisations must also be a registered charity or church to participate in the Ezy2Giv Programme.
As a Participant (Participant means a Giver or Organisation) in Ezy2Giv, you agree to comply with the following:
- our Participation Policy, at the end of this document;
- you agree not to impersonate any other person while participating with Ezy2Giv;
- you will not engage in any unsolicited advertising or provide promotional materials in the course of dealing with Ezy2Giv;
- you will only use the Ezy2Giv Portal and Programme for its intended purposes;
- you will report any inappropriate behaviour by other Participants to us, including offensive, inconsiderate, intimidating or aggressive behaviour or donated items which have been misrepresented or are intentionally misleading;
- if you are an Organisation you will respond to any Giver or Ezy2Giv communication within a reasonable time. Organisations acknowledge that if a Giver has a bad experience while participating in the Ezy2Giv Programme that this may deter them from any future use of the Ezy2Giv Programme;
- if you are an Organisation, unless the Giver has otherwise given their express written consent, you will not use any of the personal information of a Giver obtained while using the Ezy2Giv Programme for any other purpose other than in relation to the donation made by the Giver. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes storing a Giver’s personal information in a database for the purposes of using it to solicit further support or donations from the Giver (unless otherwise agreed to by the Giver in writing);
- for donations via the Ezy2Giv Programme no personal information of a Giver will be provided to an Organisation apart from the Giver’s name and amount of the donation. If a Giver chooses to make an anonymous donation you will not receive the Giver’s name.
- you must not, at any time, hold yourself or organisation out as being an agent, a representative or an affiliate of Ezy2Giv;
- if you are an Organisation you will inform Ezy2Giv immediately if there is any change to your working arrangements or contact information, or if you cease to represent or be employed by the Organisation you acted for while using the Ezy2Giv Programme;
- your participation is not for an improper purpose nor is your participation in the Ezy2Giv Programme illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you;
- the Ezy2Giv Portal may not be available at all times or at any specific time(s);
- if you are an Organisation participating in the Ezy2Giv Programme you must be registered charity or church and must advise Ezy2Giv of any changes to your registration status;
- we do not undertake to retain records of specific donations made unless required by law;
- if you download any material from the Ezy2Giv Portal or website, we are not liable to you for any loss or damage, however caused, arising from the downloading or subsequent use of the downloaded material. You may not adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, publish or create derivative works from any material on the Ezy2Giv Portal, Programme and/or website;
- you may not use our trade mark or represent that you are affiliated with Ezy2Giv without our express written consent.
The website and the Ezy2Giv Programme shall not be used for any means that are illegal, offensive or inappropriate. This includes but not limited to breaches of copyright, or intellectual property rights, sharing of personal information, promotion of third parties by any means, or transmission in any way of software or malware that affect the functionality of hardware or software of any parties. This applies to the laws of any jurisdiction the site is used.
Users are not to access or attempt to access any unauthorised part of the site for whatever reason.
Users are not to attempt to adapt or make any changes to the site.
The site will not be used for any unlawful purpose.
All material on the website is provided for personal and non-commercial use. Any use is subject to Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or similar laws applicable in the relevant jurisdiction.
Any content that is uploaded to the site must not breach any laws or regulations and must not be offensive, obscene, racist or defamatory in any way.
Ezy2Giv at its sole discretion reserves the right to remove any content from its website without notice.
You agree that we will be under no liability to you in respect of any loss or damage (including indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) which may be suffered or incurred by you or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of donations using the Ezy2Giv Portal or in respect of a failure or omission on the part of another Participant to carry out and/or complete a donation.
You release us from all actions, claims and demands that you may have against us arising out of a failure by us to comply with these Terms and Conditions or a failure by another Participant to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
Our website may contain links to other websites. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked websites. Our links to other websites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us of the owners or operators of those linked websites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those linked websites, unless and to the extent stipulated to the contrary.
Third Party Websites
Fees and Payments
Funds received will be payed to the relevant Organisation, you will receive a tax invoice for your donation should you request one.
Donations made by Children
Use of Ezy2Giv Programme for Givers under the age of 16 is not permitted.
Use of funds
Ezy2Giv makes no warranties or representations that the use by recipient Organisations of funds raised by the use of the website, Ezy2Giv Programme or the services provided by Ezy2Giv will be used appropriately.
Unless the Organisation has expressly stated what the funds raised will be used for or applied to a particular project or appeal the recipient Organisation makes no warranties or representations in relation to the specific use of funds.
No donation is refundable.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon notification on our website.
Your continued participation in the use of our services and website following such notification will represent acknowledgment by you to comply by these terms and conditions as amended.
Ezy2Giv PARTICIPATION POLICY
Participants are reminded that each Participant is participating in the Ezy2Giv Programme on a charitable basis. Accordingly, when participating in the Ezy2Giv Programme, Participants must be courteous and polite in their dealings with one another. This includes being courteous and polite in all communication as well as being punctual when collecting or delivering Items.
Specific obligations for Ezy2Giv Organisations
Organisations authorise Ezy2Giv to use their name and brands for the purpose of operating and promoting the Organisation and Ezy2Giv and the Ezy2Giv Programme, except those Organisations that do not wish for their details to be disclosed.